little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
Anyone who thinks you can just walk into a convenience store and get the affordable birth control you need clearly has no understanding about the reality of women’s lives — and no business making decisions about them.
Have you been hearing this line as much as we have? Share this.
why don’t they make contraception easier for women? Condoms aren’t cheap themselves, but birth control isn’t easy to get. Would stop a lot of unwanted pregnancies
There is also a male contraceptive that is more effective and is only needed to be used every two years (if my memory serves). I believe it’s already very popular in Japan, can be removed at any time if the male changes their mind about being unable to produce children, and has little to no side effects.
The trick here is that the companies that sell birth control are literally raking it in, and have a interest in keeping things the way they are- profitable.